HIRING “EXPERIENCE” IS YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS WHEN FACED WITH A DISASTER.
Bay Area Disaster Relief is owned and operated by Donn Peacock, an individual with 20+ years of experience who guided an award winning office of a national insurance restoration company and has a list of successes. This means that people with tremendous experience will manage your individual disaster. People who have done it before — hands on! This level of experience is on your job daily and will communicate with you daily!
- Certified Advanced Structural Drying
- Certified Smoke/Fire Damage Remediation & Odor Control
- Certified Mold Remediation
- Certified in Asbestos Abatement
- Subrogation trained
Qualifications and Awards
- Lecturer and expert on water, fire/smoke, mold and odor damage
- Approved Instructor of Continuing Education for the State of California
- While associated with a national restoration company from 1996 to 2011:
- Field developed 3 of the top 5 critical national initiatives
- Served as the National Executive Council President, 2009
- Chaired the integration of an Emergency Services national expansion
- Received President’s Award, the highest honor bestowed by the national restoration company, 2008
- Elected District President of the Western United States, 2006-2009
- Earned office of the year honors in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Earned the “Eagle Award” from the CEO of the nation’s largest Bank for exceptional performance.
- B.S. Business Administration, University of California, Berkeley
Our company has handpicked highly trained individuals working in your home or business. We are a specialty company where you have direct contact with the owner. An emergency call off hours will put you in touch with the owner. The management of your job rests with the owner as well. It does not cost more to hire experience!
AT BAY AREA DISASTER RELIEF,
EACH JOB WILL BE DONE
URGENTLY AND PROFESSIONALLY
BY A LOCAL COMPANY
WITH A HANDS-ON OWNER